Monday, September 24, 2007

Kuantan Port - the break water

date :19 Aug o7
line up: Jojie and me


it's Sunday again. And i wasn't feeling very well. I had no intention to go fishing today.
surprisingly, Joejie came knocking my door at 9am , with baits, fishing equipments, snack and drinks, today's newspaper and a car with a tankfull of gas. It was and invitation i cant resist.

45 mins later, we were fishing at Kuantan port- the famous breakwater.
It was my first trip here.


4 hours, and nothing . It was a blazing hot day, the tide was low and no fish. We packed and headed home. it was a shortest trip ever made by me.



Surcasting is more suitable here.
There are rocks everywhere. You might lost your sinkers more than a year of fishing.
Fast retrieve is a technique to apply here.




















patiently waiting.












An eight footer rod is useless...
















What the heck is this? well this was the only thing we got that day...

No comments: