Sunday, March 2, 2008

Junior Got Talent

January 2008
Semuji Agro Resort

My son is dying to fish with me. Every time i went fishing, i left him crying at the gate as bringing him might cause me a trouble or just simply the safety issues.

The safest place i could take him fishing with me is Semuji Agro Resort. It is the last place i would go fishing, but no other option left.

My son is 7 years old. And like many others 7 year old, he will jump around without thinking the dangers lurking in the corners. He had to wait 2-3 years before he could be fishing with me.

The main target was Patin. I used "dedak" ( speacial powdery bait sold at anglers store). Mixed the dedak with a chicken egg, cat's food and flour.

I actually doing nothing but set the bait for my son. He did the rest. And he was happy like a clown.


he's got talent eh?

















need momma's help, the fish was too big to handle













yeee haaaaaa...














a 1kg specimen...

















me with boring face. but satisfaction sparked from junior's face

No comments: