Sunday, June 17, 2007

Before going out fishing.....

Have you ever experienced your line broke because of snag and debris underwater? How long do you take to set new line? Well, if you are well prepared, it just takes a minute or two for to set the line and start fishing again. Learnt from previous experiences, I managed to come out with very simple technique. It is shown in the picture below. I use small plastic bags to keep the ready-made leaders. It is better than using a piece of polystyrene to hold few ready-made leaders because it might get tangle easily and consume space of your tackle box.


I use "malaysian ice cream" plastic.

SOAP in your tackle box. Whenever I got home from fishing trip, my 6 year old boy always try to elude my hug… he said I am stink… so soap is a best solution. Always wash your hand using soap. Not just for the fragrant, but for the sake of hygiene too.



if possible, use an ati bacterial soap... cost you two ringgit onli..


Earlier preparation will give you more time fishing than wasting precious time tying knots for your rig.


Babyface is caught red handed at the office… preparing his rod for tomorrow fishing trip


sunday fishing team....

No comments: