Friday, July 6, 2007

The hi hi hi and ha ha ha

hope you enjoy my collection....





















this is my favourite... it is my screen saver and my wife hate it






















it must be a 7 bearings spinner.






















a very lucky fella






















......errrr and your wife too...





















a desperate fisherman....






















hell will be full of anglers.... hi hi hi
p/s: do they sell abu garcia reels in there?























i dare not to comment anything on this... or my fishing days will be history















that is why i never trust the fish finder






















emmmmmm.... we did that every year... he he he

1 comment:

Michele said...

Now that's a pretty good collection of funny cartoons. I enjoyed those!!
Fishing Fiesta